Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Me

ME

I guess I should describe myself a little bit...

I am a 24 year old stay-at-home mom to a 3 1/2 year old daughter and a 19 month old daughter. Baby #3 (a boy - yippee!) is due on October 26th. I have been happily married for 6 years.

As you can see from my title, I am an Idaho native. Where I live in North Idaho it is hard to find us natives. My husband is not even one. He is a Southern California transplant. We live in a beautiful area with lots of lakes and rivers and mountains. We have decent weather here most of the time. Except for right now. It's raining.

We live in Post Falls, Idaho which is in between Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and Spokane, Washington. There are probably a little over 20,000 people in Post Falls.

My husband works at our church which is North Country Chapel. He edits radio programs and is a sound technician. As I said earlier, I stay at home with our daughters and I feel truly blessed that I am able to do that.

Well, I must leave you for now. I shall return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home