Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ebay

I am hoping to start selling on Ebay soon. I have been buying there for a few years. I haven't bought much-just a few things here and there. But I have decided that I am going to try my hand at selling. I'm probably going to start out by selling things from around the house, but I would eventually like to make it more of an income. It would be nice to have a little extra money since we are a single income family. There is a lot of potential out there for money-making on Ebay (or so I have heard). We'll have to see what happens.

2 Comments:

Blogger Idaho Dad said...

Hi! I've been an eBay seller for six years now, feedback over 3000. It's been a great way to earn extra income, but also difficult because of the cyclical nature of what sells and what doesn't. The best thing to do is browse through the eBay categories that interest you and see what exactly sells... then hit the garage sales and thrift stores to see if you can get items at a good price. My #1 piece of advice is to always include a picture of your item. Good luck!

August 20, 2005 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger ErinG said...

Thanks for the advice Phil. Hopefully, I will be successful.

August 20, 2005 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home