Thursday, August 18, 2005

Good Morning

Good morning all! I have a busy day today. I have to do housework (yuck!), go grocery shopping and get ready for my Home Interiors party that I am hosting tonight. I always leave everything for the last minute. I don't know why.

This will be the last Home Interiors party that I will host for awhile since the baby is due in a couple of months. I'm sure my husband is glad. I love their stuff (especially the candles) but I always spend more money than I should. Pam (my Home Interiors consultant) always has such great deals and she knows I am a sucker.

Today is another cloudy day here in Post Falls. I think it is supposed to clear up later. I sure hope so. This isn't the kind of weather we are supposed to have in August. I think the high is supposed to be around 77 today which is about 10 degrees below normal. This weekend is supposed to be back up in the 90s though. That is a little too hot for me. Boy, I sound like a whiner. Anyway, I like it between 80 and 85.

Well, I must sign off for now. Have to go scrub toilets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home