Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A New 'Do

I got my haircut on Saturday. This isn't a big deal to most people but it's the shortest I have ever cut my hair. It is actually above my shoulders. I have had it close to this before but never quite this short. My hair had just been bugging me so much ever since the birth of our son and I thought it was time for a change.

I always get my hair cut after I have a baby. I don't know why. I know other women who do as well. I know my mom always did. I don't know if it is a fear of letting myself go or if I want to prove that I can still be stylish and attractive even though I just had a baby. Who knows? All I know is that my hair was bugging me and I wanted something different. I might let it grow back long, but for now I like it at it's current length. And, it dries so much faster after my shower. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucy Stern said...

I like my hair shorter for that very reason. I can wash it, comb it back and let it dry naturally. I don't like messing with my hair.

November 9, 2005 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home