Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Still Waiting

Hooray! I made it to 38 weeks. Now I am ready to have this baby. He can come at any time. I went to the doctor again today. This time I was dilated to 3 cm and I am 70% effaced. I didn't think I was effaced at all last week because the doctor didn't say anything about it but I guess I was 60% effaced then. So, slowly but surely progress is being made.

Tonight we are going out to dinner with my in-laws. That will be nice because then I will not have to cook. I'm not sure where we are going yet. My guess would be Chili's. Chili's is always a good choice in my book and especially in Steve's.

Well, I need to go take advantage of the fact that both of the girls are sleeping right now and put my feet up and rest myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home