Thursday, August 18, 2005

Good Night

Well, another day has come and almost gone. I really should be getting to bed soon. I had a great time tonight at my Home Interiors show. Only 5 people came but it was worth it nonetheless. It looks like I will be getting a lot of free stuff! Yippee!

I am not looking forward to tomorrow morning. My 19 month old daughter is tongue tied and we are taking her tomorrow to have it clipped. I feel so bad for her. We are having it done because she still doesn't say more than a couple of words and the doctor thinks it may be because of her tongue being tied. Her two words that she does say are "please" and "yuck". She does know some sign language too. I'm sure that everything will go well but I feel bad for her just the same.

Well, I best be off to bed. I can't stop yawning and it is getting harder to keep my eyes open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home