Monday, November 14, 2005

Robitussin Is My New Best Friend

For the last few days I have been battling a cold. It has not been fun and of course they never are. I got it from my oldest daughter. She started coming down with a cough last weekend and by the middle of the week our youngest daughter had a runny nose and by Friday night I felt like I was starting to come down with it. I felt fine most of Saturday but by that evening I was starting to feel it again. That night we forgot to run the humidifier and when I got up with the baby in the middle of the night I knew I had it. It didn't help that he kept me up for 2 hours. I spent yesterday trying to rest but that can be difficult with 3 little ones. Steve is very good about helping me out though. Our son has had a slightly stuffy nose. Nothing too serious yet. So far Steve is the only one not affected by the illness in our household. I have been feeling a little better today. Enough that I was able to do some grocery shopping. Hopefully, the baby will sleep well tonight and I will get over this thing soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home