Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Slow Days

I just noticed that I hadn't posted anything in about a week. I just haven't had anything interesting to post. Nothing exciting has been going on in our household.

The weather has been really cold the last few days. I guess it is supposed to warm up a little by the weekend. My grandma just left for a 6 week vacation to Arizona and Hawaii and I'm kind of jealous that she will be experiencing warmth. I wonder what it would be like to spend Christmas in a tropical place. I don't know if I would like it or not. I get disappointed when we don't have a white Christmas here. But, there is something appealing about the thought of spending Christmas where it's warm and sunny. And, on a beach no less. Oh well. I hope we have a white Christmas. I just hope that it is warmer by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home