Saturday, August 20, 2005

Saturday Afternoon

Today has been a very uneventful Saturday. I was supposed to receive a phone call at 10:30 this morning from someone who is supposed to help me get started on Ebay. He never called. I thought that was very rude and unprofessional. If you set up a time to call someone you should call them. I had made my husband stay inside (he could have been out mowing) because he wanted my husband to take part in the phone call since he is going to be helping me with my Ebay stuff. Needless to say, we were both upset that he didn't call. We weren't particularly looking forward to the phone call but we made sure that we were here to receive it. Things like that really frustrate me.

Tonight we are going over to my in-law's for dinner. We usually go over there on Saturday nights and eat pizza and watch a movie or visit. We try to spend a lot of time with our families because they are very important to us. And we think it is important for our kids to spend a lot of time with their grandparents. I didn't get to spend a lot of time with my grandparents when I was younger because none of them lived very close until I was a young teen.

Well, I must go for now. I have to go wake the girls up from their nap soon so that we can get ready to go to Gramma and Papa's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home