Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Me From A to Z

Erin from A to Z:


Age: 24
Best friend in high school: Rachel
Chore(s) you hate: Any and all
Dumbest thing you've done: Can't recall right now
Essential start of your day item: Feeding the baby
Favorite color(s): Blue
Gold or silver: Gold and silver

Height: 5'6"
Instruments you play: Djembe
Job title: Mom
Kids: 3
Living arrangements: Husband and kids
Music: A little bit of everything (even a little country, sorry Steve)
Never: Say never
Overnight hospital stay other than birth: The births of my 3 kids
Phobia: Spiders, snakes, heights (I sound like a wuss)
Quote: "You're fired!"
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 2 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers
Time you woke up today: 7 am
Unique habit: Hmmm
Vegetable you hate: Lima beans
Worst habit: Where do I start?
X-rays you've had: My pinky finger in 3rd grade
Your most valuable gift/possesion: My salvation
Zero to 100 (favorite number): 8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home