Monday, August 28, 2006

Time For Camp

Tomorrow is the first day of camp. We are going to be counselors at our jr./sr. high camp this week at Lutherhaven. We're excited about it. This is our first year helping out at our church camp. The only thing I am not looking forward to is being away from the kids for three nights. Sometimes I long for a break from them but I don't really want a three night break right now especially since we will be going to India in a few months. Oh well. I'm sure it will go by quickly. I know that we're going to have fun at camp and I'm looking forward to getting to know the girls better. I just hope the weather isn't bad. I guess it's supposed to cool off to the 60s for a couple of days with a chance of rain. I sure hope it doesn't rain. I'll post more about camp when we get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home