Thursday, July 20, 2006

First Ebay Sale

I'm about to do it. I'm about to finish my first ebay auction where I am the seller. My auction closes in just a few hours and I finally have some bids on it. I ran a 7 day auction and nobody bid until today. I kind of expected that but it was kind of discouraging as well. I'm not discouraged anymore though. I actually have a second auction going right now. Click here to see my auctions. I will be putting more auctions up in the next few weeks.

I have also added a link on the side of my page for all of my ebay auctions.

4 Comments:

Blogger tenacious phenmonkey said...

ahem...who added the link?

July 20, 2006 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger ErinG said...

I said that when I had added the link. You made it better. Thank you granati.

July 20, 2006 at 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked at the link. Does that count?

July 21, 2006 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger JBelle said...

atta girl, ERin! you go! I have enough junk around this house for you to sell on eBay to keep you busy until your kids graduate.

July 21, 2006 at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home