Friday, September 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Big Girl!!!

Happy Birthday B!

Today is our oldest daughter's 5th birthday. I can't believe she is already 5 years old. Where has 5 years gone? I can't believe that I am a mom of a 5 year old in kindergarten. Wow! She came into our lives early weighing only 4 lbs. 5 oz. but you would never know that by looking at her now. She's not even a toddler anymore. She is a kid.

We went to Olive Garden for her birthday dinner last night because we have youth group and a bake sale at church tonight. We are going to celebrate her birthday with my family on Sunday. She wanted a Disney Princess theme this year. We picked out her cake last night. Stephen and I went shopping for her birthday presents the other night. Everything has something to do with the Disney Princesses. I don't know when we're going to celebrate her birthday with Stephen's family because his dad just had surgery yesterday but I'm sure we'll do something with them soon. I had been hoping to have her first birthday party with friends this year but I have been so busy lately and I just didn't have time to plan anything. Luckily, she hasn't asked about having a party with friends. Maybe next year.

Happy Birthday Big Girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home