Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Little Boy!

Happy Birthday to my little man! This is a bit of a late birthday wish since his birthday was actually on Sunday but he can't read so that's okay I guess. Our son turned one. I can't believe it's already been a year since he came into our lives. I think that has been the fastest year of my life so far. We had a little party for him with my family on Sunday and we will have a party with Stephen's family next weekend. He enjoyed his birthday cake. I think he was cleaner than both of the girls were on their first birthdays.

So, now we have a one year old, a two year old and a five year old. I have my hands full!

1 Comments:

Blogger tenacious phenmonkey said...

don't forget a thirty year old. heheh!

October 18, 2006 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home