Tuesday, February 20, 2007

No News Is Good News

For those of you who have been wondering I haven't heard from Jeff for a couple of weeks now. I did receive a couple of letters about 2 1/2 weeks ago. He seemed to be doing as well as can be expected for someone going through the first few weeks of boot camp and knowing that it was only going to get worse. I was glad to know that he had been going to chapel since he had been there. He said that during the first service he went to that 25-30 guys out of a company of 250 men accepted Christ as their Savior. That was awesome news to hear. I have written him a couple of times and I eagerly check the mail everyday hoping that I will hear some news from him. Right now my feeling is no news is good news. I will let you all know when I hear from him.

We are all anxiously awaiting our trip to California in April to see Jeff graduate from boot camp. We decided that we're going to fly down there with the kids, attend Jeff's graduation and then spend a few days visiting family and possibly going to Disneyland. The girls are very excited about flying on an airplane for the first time. Stephen and I are not as excited about flying with 3 toddlers but that option looked better than spending 2 1/2 days in the car each way with them.

Stay tuned for news about Jeff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home