Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Case Closed

We found her! When I say "we" I mean my husband. The cat was hiding somewhere in the garage the whole time. She is going back to the humane society tomorrow though. I know it sounds mean, but when we were trying to catch her she was hissing at us and trying to attack us. I realize that she was scared and felt threatened, but we have two young kids here at home and another one on the way and we need an animal that can be trusted. We also want one that prefers our company instead of hiding from us. I think we will exchange her for a kitten because they seem to adapt quicker.

Our youngest daughter is getting her tongue clipped tomorrow morning. The hospital called today and told me that now we don't have to be there until 7:00 instead of 6:15 like we were told earlier. I'm sure everything will be fine but I am still nervous for her.

Well, I must go. My husband is bugging me to come watch "24" with him. We are in the middle of season two and we love the show!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate cats, but they taste like chicken. oh I hate those too.

August 25, 2005 at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home