Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Still Missing

Well, our cat is still missing. I don't know how we are ever going to find her, and I don't know how she is ever going to warm up to our family if she never comes out of hiding.

This evening we are going out to dinner at Chili's with my in-laws. Yum! I love their Cajun Chicken Pasta and their chips and salsa. After dinner we are taking our oldest daughter over to my parents' house to spend the night there. She is spending the night because we have to be at the hospital tomorrow morning at 7:00 for our youngest daughter's surgery. I am nervous for her. I'm sure everything will be fine. It's just a five minute procedure. I can't be in there with her until she falls asleep since I am pregnant. Steve will be in there though. I guess they don't want me to be exposed to the gases. Hopefully, I will be able to be in there during the procedure.

Well, I gotta go. I need to pry myself away from the computer so that I can go do the dishes. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home