Monday, August 29, 2005

I'm Baaack!

After a busy weekend I finally have found the time to post again. I am sitting her trying to remember all of the things that I did or that we did as a family.

My sister showed up unexpectedly on Thursday night. We weren't expecting her until sometime on Friday. She showed up at our house on her way to my parent's house around 8:30 so that her 2 year old could use the bathroom. Only a parent would understand. :) The kids and I went over to my parent's house on Friday afternoon to visit with my sister and so the cousins could play. Her daughter is one year younger than my oldest and her son is five months younger than our youngest daughter.

My sister moved over to the Seattle area in June while her husband was in Iraq working for a civilian contractor. He is from that area and they had talked for a long time about moving over there. I have seen her a couple of times since she moved but it's not the same as her living close by. I guess I am lucky that Seattle is not farther away. I am the oldest of 5 kids and she is 2 1/2 years younger than me. We come from a really close family so it is kind of weird for her to be gone. Oh well. If I don't see her before she said that she will come sometime after our baby is born. And that time is going to be here before I know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home