Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Crazy Weather

I can't believe the weather we have been having lately. You would think it was spring here already. Today is cloudy and not as nice, but we have been having some pretty good weather lately. Monday was a very nice day. When I went out in our backyard I actually felt warmth. The high for next Monday is supposed to be 47 degrees and we had a day last week where the high got close to 50 degrees. I know that may not sound warm to somebody from California or other warm weather places, but for North Idaho in February it is warm and weird. My dad was telling me the other day that the lowest temperature that he recorded at his house for the whole month of January was 25 degrees.

I am definitely not complaining about this weather. I love that it has been warmer and I can't wait for spring. I hope we don't have any more cold spells because we already have flowers coming up and Steve said the wisteria is starting to bud out. Oh spring, won't you come soon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home