Friday, April 07, 2006

My Sweetie

My husband is the sweetest guy in the world. He just stopped by our house a little while ago on his way back to work after his dentist appointment and he brought me a bouquet of 2 dozen roses of various colors. They are so beautiful! My 25th birthday is tomorrow so they are another early birthday present. The first early present was the nose piercing. Although, I am still wondering if that was more of a present for him than for me. I am the one that went through it. :)

I would post a picture of the roses on here but I don't know how to get the pictures from the camera to the computer. Maybe I'll be able to later. Steve has always been good about remembering flowers for special occasions and even for occasions that aren't special for any particular reason. He knows how much I love roses and he does a very good job at making me feel special.

Now, if only we could afford diamonds... ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger tenacious phenmonkey said...

you wanna put me in the poorhouse, don't you?

love you much...

April 7, 2006 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger ErinG said...

No, I don't because then I am poor too. :) Love you too.

April 7, 2006 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger tenacious phenmonkey said...

hahah...so true =)

April 7, 2006 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

you too are so sweet, i love ya both. happy early birthday my sweet sister-in-law!!!

April 7, 2006 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

two*
hukd on fonix wurkd 4 me

April 7, 2006 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger ErinG said...

Love ya too, Steph! Thanks!

April 7, 2006 at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home