Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

Well, the day has arrived. I am leaving tonight for Florida. I'm flying first into Seattle and then I am taking an overnight flight to Miami. I don't get there until about 7:00 a.m their time so that's 4:00 a.m. our time. I'm going to be tired. We haven't decided if we're going to hit the road tomorrow or if we'll hang out for the day so my sister can show me the sights. I really would like to get a tattoo at Miami Ink so maybe we'll hang around so I can do that. They're only open from 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. on weeknights so it could make for a long night. We'll see.

I'm not exactly looking forward to the long drive back home but I know we will have some fun times too. We're still going to try to make it in 5 days but we'll see how that goes. The reason we are going to try to make in 5 days is because we're strapped for cash and time. My mother-in-law and grandma are watching the kids on the days that Stephen has to work and it would be nice for them not to have to watch the kids anymore than planned and we don't really want Stephen to have to take any time off work since we are going to California later next month. Plus, any extra time on the road means more nights in a hotel which costs more money. Anyway, we'll see what happens.

Please keep us in your prayers. Please pray for health, safety and no car problems. Also, please pray for Stephen who will be playing the role of Mr. Mom while I am gone.

2 Comments:

Blogger tenacious phenmonkey said...

i shall be missing you all the while. i already do miss ya!

March 28, 2007 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger thehotrodqueen said...

hope your trip is safe. look forward to seeing you all next month! oh, i love watching miami ink. how cool if you can get your tat there!

March 29, 2007 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home