Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Last Day of August

I can't believe it is already the last day of August. Where did the summer go? Kids already go back to school next week and we start another Awana year in two weeks. Wow! I remember when summers seemed to last forever.

Today I had a doctor's appointment and I reached the 32 week mark. I have to go back in 2 more weeks and then every week after that because of my history of delivering early. I am really praying that I will go full-term this time. My blood pressure has been good this pregnancy. My back is killing me though. My doctor thinks that the baby is head down and in the anterior position. That is very good news. I just hope that he doesn't roll over. The girls were both posterior when I went into labor with them and they turned just before they were born. That made for a lot of back labor. Yuck! Anyway, hopefully this pregnancy will end differently than my first two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home