Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A Nice, New Kitty

I keep forgetting to post about our new kitten that we got. I told you about our devil cat that we had gotten from the humane society and how we took her back and got the third degree for doing so. Well, we exchanged her for a kitten. We had decided that a kitten might work better for our family. They tend to be more adaptable. We got a pretty, little long-haired torti kitten. She is very friendly and sweet. And, most importantly, she likes us and doesn't seem to mind the noisy kids all that much. She is about 11 weeks old and we named her Daisy. When I learn how (I know I keep saying that) I will post pictures of her. She does need to learn to run away from our youngest daughter. She thinks it is funny to pick the kitty up by her fur and pull her tail. Ahh, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home