Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Kids Say the Darndest Things

You know how kids sometimes come up with things that make you chuckle even though they are being very serious? Our 4 year old daughter just did that.

My husband was just outside watering the plants and she was helping him by using her little watering can. I was sitting on the back patio watching. When she ran out of water she told him that she needed more water because she was dropping water seeds. I asked her if she said "water seeds" because I wasn't sure if I had heard her right. She told me again that she was putting water seeds on the lawn. Steve and I had a good laugh over that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Idaho Dad said...

My 4-year-old came into the office after brushing her teeth and announced, "I said goodbye to myself in the mirror!"

You just have to write some of these things down... they're priceless!

September 24, 2005 at 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home