Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It's A Small World After All

Now that I have that song going through your head...

Yesterday I posted that it was the first night of Awana at Bethel Baptist Church. I got a comment from Bre of "To Blog or Not to Blog" (see right since I'm not sure how to do links yet) asking if I had ever been to Camp Bighorn as a kid. I told her that I had for several years. Since we are the same age we figure we must have gone together at some point. Also, we may have gone to Awana and/or attended other youth functions together at Bethel since she occasionally went there with a friend who I do remember from way back when. I don't remember Bre though. At least not yet.

I just think it's funny that we could possibly know each other from back in the day and have now come in contact again through the blogosphere.

2 Comments:

Blogger ErinG said...

Yeah, please let me know what you find. I've been racking my brain trying to remember you, but since I don't know your full name (which is fine-I respect anonymity) but so far nothing.

September 14, 2005 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger ErinG said...

I don't remember ever staying in a cabin with Saundra. It's hard to go back that far and try to remember names of people that you only spent a week with.

I remember staying on the boys side once too, but I do remember all of those girls because we all came together.

September 15, 2005 at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home