Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Another Visit To the MD

Well, I just got back a little while ago from another visit to my doctor. He thinks everything is looking great. My blood pressure has been where it should be and that has been our biggest concern. We are still keeping a close eye on it though. The baby is head down. Phew! Now, I just hope he stays facing the right direction. I really don't like back labor from a posterior baby. :(

Now I have to start going to see my doctor every week. That is a little earlier than most women have to start going to weekly appointments. I'm sure that it is going to get old but he wants to keep a close eye on me because of my history and I can understand that. He is pretty confident that I will probably go to at least 37 weeks because things are looking good but no one knows for sure because anything can happen at any time. I am at 34 weeks now. I am hoping for at least 38 weeks. I know I have a lot of people praying for me that I will not deliver too early and I am very thankful for their prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home