Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My Name in Print

Well, there you have it. I guess a story about me has been printed in the Spokesman Review. I haven't actually seen it (just the online version on Huckleberries which you can link to on the right). We don't get the newspaper and neither do any of our close friends or family that I know of.

Some of you may have read my jury duty post last week. Well, after I posted that, Dave of Huckleberries fame, or DFO as we bloggers like to call him, posted a link to that post on his blog. I thought that was pretty cool. It meant that someone was actually reading my blog. This morning when I checked out DFO's blog I found the story again with more details then his first link had included. I didn't think much about it until I got a call from my husband telling me that there was apparently a story about me in the SR. He was chatting with his sister-in-law and she mentioned that her grandma had recognized my name in the paper and told her about the story. How cool is that?! Even the name of my blog got mentioned. I'm guessing that it was in the Huckleberries column because DFO would be the only person at the SR that knows my real name.

Now when does the fame and fortune start rolling in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home