Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Long Time No Posting

I can't believe I haven't posted since last Thursday. I guess I haven't had much to post about in the last few days. That, and we've been busy.

On Saturday night we went to our nephew's birthday party. That makes three weekends in a row attending birthday parties including our own daughter's. I think in the future we're going to have to have one big birthday party for all of the September birthdays in my husband's family.

On Sunday afternoon we met Steve's brother and his three oldest kids at Riverpark Square so that Steve and our oldest daughter could go see "Corpse Bride" with them. They really liked the movie. Our youngest daughter and I wandered around the mall until she got tired of being in her stroller. That was a whole 10 or 15 minutes. Since she was not enjoying the mall I was not enjoying the mall and we walked across the street to Riverfront Park. She liked that much better. We went down to the waterfront and watched the ducks for awhile. Then we went up to the grass and she collected leaves and acorns until it was time to go back and meet Steve. It was such a beautiful afternoon that I was glad I didn't spend it indoors wandering the mall. After the movie got out we decided to go to Red Robin for dinner. It was an enjoyable afternoon and evening.

I spent most of yesterday at my parents house. Steve and his dad went up to Canfield Mountain to ride ATVs. We didn't think it would be wise for me to be home all day with him possibly out of cell phone range. Being at my parent's house made is so that if I went into labor I would have somebody to take me to the hospital if we couldn't get hold of Steve. Luckily, nothing happened. Steve came back very dirty though. I wish I had gotten a picture.

Today Steve is home sick. I don't know if he overdid it yesterday or if he has some kind of bug. He threw up this morning and then slept for a couple of hours. Since then he has felt a little better but still not 100%. I hope the girls and I don't get sick.

Tonight is Awana so I must go so I can go get dinner ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home