Friday, September 02, 2005

AAAGGGHHH!!!

Today has just been one of those frustrating and trying days. It started out okay. I had to take our youngest daughter to the doctor for a post-op check. Everything looked great. After that was a trip to the Dollar Store and then off to Wendy's for lunch. All of that went well. Then it was the trip to Walmart. I really don't like that store. My dislike for it has nothing to do with the employees. It's just that the store is always so crowded with people and stuff. They try to cram so much stuff in their aisles and it is so hard to get around that it is hardly ever an enjoyable experience for me.

My reason for the trip to Walmart was because I am (or maybe I should say was) going to try some new recipes tonight. Well, I couldn't find everything I needed at Walmart. That was why I went there in the first place. I figured they would have everything that I needed. After walking around the entire store trying to find everything I wanted my youngest was very whiny (it was way past naptime) and my oldest kept telling me that she had to go to the bathroom (we had already gone once since being there) and that she wanted to go home. I just had a few things that I couldn't find so I decided I would have to make yet another stop at Super 1.

Off we go. Of course, during the 5 minute trip my youngest falls asleep and doesn't care too much for me waking her up when we get to Super 1. One of the things I needed there was a main ingredient for a pie that I was going to try to make this afternoon. Of course, I forgot it and didn't notice until I was putting all of my groceries away.

When I got home, I put the youngest down for her nap right away because she screamed most of the way home. Well, the 5 minute catnap in the car was just enough for her, or so she thought, so she didn't want to go to sleep again. After putting away all the groceries, and realizing I had forgotten one of my main ingredients, and being very frustrated with myself, I finally got to put the oldest down for her nap. *Heavy sigh of relief* The house is finally quiet. I should be taking advantage of this quiet time to get some stuff done around the house, but I am very tired. I may go try to take a nap myself. I know that once the new baby comes there will most likely be no more nap times for me.

Okay, I am going to stop typing and go rest now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home